|When drilling into walls always check that there are no hidden wires or pipes etc. Make sure that the screws and wall plugs being used are suitable for supporting your unit. Consult a qualified tradesperson if you are unsure.|
1) Always use a larger screw and wall plug if you are not sure.
2) Ensure you use the recommended drill bit to match the wall plug and hole size.
3) Ensure you drill the hole horizontally, do not force the drill or enlarge the hole.
4) Take extra care when drilling high walls, ceilings and ceramic tiles. Ensure the plug is fitting below the ceramic tile to avoid splitting or cracking.
5) Ensure wall plugs are well fitted and are a tight fit in the drilled hole.